Our rate is per lesson for 1.5 hours of equestrian riding and coaching and a Group Riding Lessons rider books a block of lessons for each term (dates based on the school term calendar). Lessons can be every week or every second week, whichever suits you best.
All term lessons are paid for in advance of term commencing unless you agree with us an installment payment plan.
We do have a number of payment options in place for payment of the Group Riding Lessons lessons so please contact us on 01 2720704 ext 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these options.
You should carefully read all our Policies and our Terms and Conditions before commencement. By using the services provided by Festina Lente, you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Payment in Full:
• We have an online payment option where you can pay for all lessons and camps – Click here to Pay Online.
• You may pay directly by bank transfer, our bank details will be in your Festina Lente invoice, please remember to quote your Festina Lente account number.
• Credit or Debit Card: please contact the accounts by phoning the main office number 01 2720704 Ext 205 or by emailing email@example.com.
We do have a number of payment options in place to facilitate spreading these payments in a manner that best meets individual circumstances, please contact us on 01 2720704 ext 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our instalment options.
• You can avail of our credit or debit card payment option. We use Sagepay Online Payment System for all card payments which once a payment has been successfully made by us we have the option to securely repeat a payment for a new amount. Your details are stored securely only in the Sagepay system and Festina Lente does not keep or have access to your full card details to make a repeat payment. Similar to a standing order you can pay for all three terms spread over 11 months or you can pay for each term separately on a term basis. Please contact us on 01 2720704 ext 205 or email@example.com to discuss this option.
You should carefully read all our Policies and our Terms and Conditions before commencement. By using the services provided by Festina Lente, you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you wish for a hard copy of our policies and terms and conditions please contact us.
PAYMENT POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• A Term riding place will not be held nor guaranteed until we receive payment in full or by agreed installment arrangement by the due date given with each term invoice.
• If we have not received a payment or received any notification two weeks before a term commencement date, it will be presumed that the child is not returning and the place will be offered to a new rider on our waiting list.
RENEWAL POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• A rider’s lesson time and date is automatically invoiced from term to term unless we receive notice the rider is not returning.
• Term riding invoices and renewals will be sent out in advance to ensure that adequate notice is given.
• It is requested that you advise us as soon as possible if your child/children are not coming back riding.
• Make up lessons for any missed term lesson(s) cannot be offered, nor can they be credited or refunded; with the exception of a serious illness where you can give us a medical certificate from a doctor.
• Contact should be made with the Equestrian Centre in the event of a serious illness which prevents a rider from riding for more than four consecutive weeks.