How do I make a booking?
What is the minimum and maximum age for children?
What is your regular Timetable?
What should my child or myself wear when Horse Riding?
Equine Vaulting Information
- The vaulter’s correct and safe outfit includes clothes that don’t have to be tight, but are form fitting to allow freedom of movement.
- Jeans and sweatshirts with a hood are not recommended since they can interfere with gymnastic moves while mounted on the horse.
- Long hair needs to be tied back in a ponytail
- Jewellery needs to be taken off.
- The appropriate footwear for beginners are inexpensive water shoes and competitive vaulters purchase shoes made specifically for vaulting.
What is the process for New clients?
How and When do I Pay?
How do I cancel a lesson and what is your cancellation policy?
As the horses/ponies are brought in from their grazing fields and tacked up in preparation for each lesson, we request that we are advised as far as possible in advance when a rider is unable to attend their lesson. NOTE: It is vitally important that if you can’t attend your lesson, please phone our riding school office Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (01)2720704 ext 201 and for outside of these hours please ring our yard 01- 2720184. For private lessons, therapeutic riding, pony camps, EHP and EAL we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy, if you give us less than 24 hours notice you will be required to pay the full amount for that lesson. We do not offer credit, refunds or make-up lessons for term riding or our Supported Helper Programme (booked during school term time) however in the event of a medically certified illness and you can give us a medical certificate from a doctor; credit can be arranged on the account of the term rider or supported helper