During school holiday periods one of the activities that we offer in our Equestrian Centre are Show Jumping Clinics.
There are different jumping clinics based on levels of experience for intermediate to advanced level riders under the constant supervision of our qualified and experienced coaches. We keep the numbers of our camps very small so that the rider will receive lots of 1-to-1 attention and also for safety reasons.
Our Show Jumping Clinics are great fun and a positive way to improve show jumping knowledge and improve jumping techniques through a wonderful variety of experiences.
We do jumping lessons in our indoor and outdoor arenas and our clinics are not dry weather dependent.
What will the rider learn?
*Depending on the level of the clinic the rider will learn and do the following:
- Improve jumping technique through the use of grid work
- Learn about a horse’s technique in jumping through loose schooling
- Riding theory session on understanding strides and distances
- Afternoon Session devoted to Jumping Course
* Please note the content will be adjusted to the skill level of the riders attending.