Due to the enormous popularity of our vaulting lessons, we are adding a new group to our weekly schedule!
Time: Wednesday evenings, 4.30pm – 6.30pm
We only have 4 spaces available, so please contact Clodagh Carey to book your child’s place: Tel: (01)2720704 ext 201, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Vaulting
- Vaulting as a sport has numerous benefits for all ages and abilities
- Vaulting is a fun way for children to express their creativity.
- Vaulting is a team sport and allows children to develop teamwork skills and make new friends.
- Vaulting is physically challenging and both develops and maintains flexibility, strength, timing, balance and coordination.
- Vaulting is an excellent training compliment to related sports such as horseback riding, gymnastics and dance.
- Vaulting has proven to be of great therapeutic benefit for both persons with physical and mental disabilities.
- Vaulting helps to develop a strong, healthy body and builds confidence, along with the benefit of contact with the horses on a psychological as well as physical level.